|Company Name||Certona (view profile)|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2017|
WHY JOIN CERTONA’S ANALYTICS TEAM?
Geoff Hueter (CTO and Co-founder):
“You’ve shopped Cyber Monday. Now see what it looks like from the other side of Internet retailing!”
Recognized as the Top Personalization Leader for eight consecutive years on Internet Retailer’s Top 500 Guide, Certona is honored to be recognized for our cutting-edge technology achievements. With over a decade as a market leader, our industry recognition is something that we’re all very proud of!
Delivering personalized customer experiences for the world’s most popular retailers and brands, Certona is the leader for real-time omnichannel personalization. Trusted by more than 800 top ecommerce sites, Certona’s cloud-based Personalized Experience Management™ platform increases engagement and conversions by leveraging one-to-one behavioral profiling, Big Data insights, contextualization and predictive analytics to serve up individualized content, promotional offers and product recommendations across all customer touchpoints. Internet Retailer’s (IR) “Top Tech 2014” lists Certona as the fastest-growing vendor regarding adding new clients in the IR Top 1,000. The company has the highest number of retail clients in the IR Top 500.
Personalize Anytime, Anywhere.
Working at Certona:
Certona clients include some the largest brands in the world. In this role, you will be unlocking a store of knowledge in Certona warehouses.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the Certona team! We’re a group of 100+ innovators (and growing!) who come together every day with the purpose of creating change and driving innovation around how consumers all over the world shop and engage with retailers and brands.
Not only do we encourage writing on the walls, but we also believe in working hard and playing hard. Some of our exciting culture includes:
- Fun teams! – Monthly company-wide events
- Freedom to make your workspace as unique as you
- Monthly birthdays celebration
- Daily Food Trucks
- Gym Membership
- Weekly Farmer’s Market
- Stocked break room with complimentary coffee, teas, fresh fruit, and various snacks. Plus, the many free lunches throughout the year!
Certona provides actionable analytics to its clients through its real-time personalization platform. This position will be responsible for translating client needs into engaging reports and visualizations to support in-depth analysis.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively develop reports and dashboards, and other visualizations that are in-line with preestablished requirements.
While this is not primarily a client-facing role, the position will involve some client interactions and communications.
- Work with Certona product teams to create/develop and implement reports, dashboards, and other visualizations to communicate the value of Certona’s services to its clients
- Create reports and charts to communicate results and insights to the client, using standard BI and reporting tools
- Collaborate with clients and internal colleagues to thoroughly understand business objectives and determine types of data required to create business intelligence deliverables
- Generate ad hoc analysis and reports in support of client objectives
- Align business requirements to available data sources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Sciences
- Experience creating an enterprise BI/reporting environment, including a solid understanding of report abstraction, access control, and ad hoc reporting
- 5+ years’ experience in business intelligence, data analysis, and trend analysis with various forms of data, especially web analytics or e-commerce data
- Experience in developing innovative and interactive web-based data visualization and reporting experiences
- Proven track record in development of dashboards and interactive reporting in a BI platform such as: Tableau, JReport, QlikView, or Cognos
- Hands-on experience using SQL, including writing SQL Server stored procedures, to extract, aggregate, and analyze campaign and purchase trends
- Manage inventory & documentation of reports
- A/B testing experience
- Well versed in mining digital data in a web analytics platform such as SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics or Google Analytics
- Experience analyzing e-commerce data
- Embedding reporting tools in an enterprise web application
- Experience with integrating Hadoop data sources
- Experience evaluating new technology for creating and delivering report products.
- Experience in configuration and administration of a BI platform