|Company Name||East West Bank|
|Location||El Monte, CA|
|Date Posted||July 17, 2017|
East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Developer. This position designs and constructs East West Bank enterprise-wide data and information architecture to support business intelligence and data warehouse efforts. Responsibilities will include physical design and creation of physical database, Work-Load-Management/Priority Scheduling, data & user security; SQL performance tuning, and enforcement of standards, data replication and documentation. Help the Bank adopt and organize data. He or she will improve existing systems (and potentially assess new technologies) to make it easier to manage and deliver information. Combining their knowledge of technology and business management to deliver state-of-the-art business intelligence solutions, improve efficiency.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- 8+ years of strong hands on experience working with large scale databases
- Broad understanding and experience of data modeling, data management, ETL and BI
- Experience in building enterprise data warehousing with table partitioning, encryption and data compression
- Experience with database migration
- Design, develop and maintain reports, ad hoc queries and analytical tools.
- Produce metrics and other report objects and components.
- Perform ongoing monitoring, automation and refinement of reports and BI solutions.
- Perform daily monitoring of data loads, automated production reports and automated report distributions through email.
- Work with BI Management to identify and resolve data related issues.
- Work with business departmental teams to help them define and document business requirements for new metrics and reports.
- Participate in process reviews and enhancements.
- Provide analysis and issue resolution on business reported concerns.
- Participate in design and delivery of cubes, dashboards and various self-service business intelligence solutions.
- Enforces established documentation guidelines and best practices.
- Maintains a high degree of business functional knowledge and current automated technologies and tools.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures concerning all confidential information including but not limited to internal use and restricted information
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
- Requires 7 years of SQL Server BI development (SSRS/SSIS) experience
- Solid T-SQL knowledge SQL query development using MS SQL 2008 and 2012
- Thorough understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Good business understanding and ability to convert complex business needs into efficient and accurate queries
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and to work well under pressure
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced teamwork environment and dealing with a variety of people
- Banking systems experience.
- Experience with enterprise level Tableau implementation
- Power Shell development experience
- Team Foundation Server or a similar source control software experience.
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools (i.e. SAS, Business Objects, PowerView, PerformancePoint)
- C#, VB.NET
- R Integration with Tableau
- Mandarin/Cantonese speaking skills preferred
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer. #CB