|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
Job Title:Business Intelligence Manager
- The Business Intelligence Manager is responsible for delivering a high quality data analytics and Business Intelligence solutions that satisfies business needs and requirements.
- Under the direction of the Director of Data & Analytics, the BI Manager will oversee the daily operations of the Business Intelligence Team.
- Overall responsibilities include oversight of the development of Business Intelligence products that support the organizations need for analytical tools and solutions. This position will oversee the team and ensure appropriate processes are in place to manage the requirements, development, quality and accuracy within an SDLC framework for of the products it builds.
- This person will also be overseeing the vendor relations for this team.
- Experience in Population Health and or healthcare analytics
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong SQL background
- Strong understanding of data structures and modeling
- Experience modeling reporting marts/layers for multiple BI Tools
- Understanding of Qlik Sense dashboard and data modeling and dashboard development
- Proven ability to push the boundaries of applications' functionality for a more seamless end user experience
- Knowledge of healthcare including medical and RX claims and eligibility
- Experience working on projects related to medical management, population health, value-based care or clinical quality reporting
- Familiarity with version and source control for reports
- Ability to manage security and platform architecture