|Company Name||Reyes Holdings|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
Position Summary: The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for creating and managing BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. This position will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence solutions. This position will interact and work very closely with local team members as well as global team members while helping support a global business intelligence environment.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Works on multiple, complex projects as a project contributor.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Design, develop, and deploy BI solutions
- Maintain and support BI solutions
- Participate in off-hours on-call support
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Interacting with other BI team members, offshore team members, and cross-IT staff on support and project activities
- Interacting with business users to provide solutions to their analytical needs
- Other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.