|Company Name||Kforce Technology|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2017|
Kforce has a client in Palo Alto, California (CA) seeking a mid-level Business Analyst to drive Business Intelligence Initiatives within the organization.
Summary:The Business Analyst is expected to be a self-starter with proven capabilities and success in delivering Business Intelligence solutions in a SaaS environment. Our BA's must have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable and confident in working with a wide range of teams – from technical IT teams to Senior Executives. This role will be part of a global team that requires the flexibility of working with colleagues and stakeholders in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- Direct stakeholder engagement with business teams to help define / refine / drive the SaaS BI strategy
- Quickly come up to speed on data sources (databases, and tools such as SFDC)
- Develop expertise on business processes, life-cycles, and data drivers
- Collaborate on the definition of KPIs and metrics to monitor and run the business
- Implement proofs-of-concept for reporting and analytical requirements; This will include aggregating data from multiple databases / tools and developing reports in BI tools such as Tableau and / or SAP Business Objects
- Participate on BI / reporting projects
- Business Intelligence Business Analyst posted 28 days ago.