|Date Posted||July 16, 2017|
Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
With over 75 convenient locations, SimonMed Imaging is one of thelargest outpatient medical imaging providers and largest physician radiologypractices in the United States. We specialize in using the newest diagnosticimaging technologies and bringing them to the community in an affordable andaccessible way. Our logo 'See Tomorrow Today' recognizes that newtechnology can help provide a more accurate diagnosis but needs to be readilyavailable and affordable.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst will report to the Managerof Business Intelligence and will be responsible for executing requirementsassessment, data analysis, report writing, and business support for reporting,dashboards and data analytics for all business departments. This person should be a self-starter with amindset of continuous improvement. This position will be integral to theorganization and will be a highly visible role. You will often be working in cross functional teams and as such willreceive a broad exposure to the business. The BI Analyst should have experience in the development of efficientand effective reporting processes and controls. This position will help to increase top line revenue as well as reduceexpenses.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to)the following:
- Create standardized and custom dashboards for multiple departments
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues and/or reverse engineer stored procedures, ETL, and SQL code that feed reports and views or that impact data movement and storage in the company
- Analyzes business processes and performs needs assessments in an effort to align Business Intelligence technology solutions with business initiatives
- Facilitate reporting, data inquiry, or issue resolution sessions with end-users and the technical team(s)
- Proactively identify, analyze, and recommend reporting and analytics process changes and improvements across the organization’s systems and procedures.
- Provide guidance on data requirements, data availability, and reporting capabilities to SimonMed users
- Help teach reporting and analytic techniques to business and power users across the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis implications clearly to a wide audience, including senior executives while also being able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
OTHER DUTIES Please note this job description is notdesigned to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties orresponsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,responsibilities and activities may change at any time or without notice.